OUR STATEMENT OF FAITH:
1. GOD - We believe that there is only one true, living and eternal God and that the Godhead
is revealed as Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
2. THE BIBLE - We believe that the Holy Scriptures are the Old and New Testaments; the
inspired and infallible Word of God and therein is found the only reliable guide of Christian faith and conduct.
3. MAN - We believe that God created man in His own image to bring Him glory through obedience,
and that when man disobeyed; he became a fallen and sinful creature, unable to save himself.
We believe that infants are in the covenants of God’s grace and that all persons become accountable
to God when they reach a state of moral responsibility.
4. SALVATION - We believe that Salvation (regeneration, sanctification, justification and redemption)
has been provided for all mankind through the redemptive work (life, death, resurrection, ascension and
intercession of Jesus Christ), and that this Salvation can be received only through repentance toward God
and faith in our Lord Jesus Christ.
5. ASSURANCE AND ENDURANCE - We believe that those who abide in Christ have the assurance of Salvation.
Being faithful, enduring to the end.
6. CHRISTIAN DUTIES - We believe that Christians should live faithfully by serving in and through the local
church, praying diligently, witnessing earnestly, practicing tolerance, showing loving kindness, giving as God
prospers, and conducting themselves in such a way as to bring glory to God.
7. THE CHURCH - We believe that the Church Universal is the body of Christ, the fellowship of all believers,
and that its members have been called out from the world to come under the dominion and authority of Christ,
its head. We believe a local church is a fellowship of Christians, a part of the Body of Christ, voluntarily banded
together for worship, nurture and service.
8. ORDINANCES - We believe that baptism and the Lord’s Supper are ordinances instituted by Christ to be observed
by Christians only. We also believe that the Biblical mode of baptism is immersion and that participation in the
Lord’s Supper should be open to all Christians.
9. THE LORD’S DAY - We believe in the sanctity of the Lord’s Day, the first day of the week, and that this day
ought to be observed by worshipping God, witnessing for Christ, and ministering to the needs of humanity. We
believe secular work on Sunday should be limited to cases of necessity or mercy.
10. LAST THINGS - We believe in the personal return of Jesus Christ, and in the bodily resurrection of the dead.
We believe that God will judge all mankind by Jesus Christ; that He will reward the righteous with eternal life in
heaven, and that He will banish the unrighteous to everlasting punishment in hell.
11. ADDENDUM - We believe that according to the Word of God and the practices of the early church, public
worship and prayer should be in a language of the people. It is clear that the Apostle Paul placed the strongest
emphasis upon rational and intelligible language in worship. We cannot endorse practices which plainly violate
these scriptural principles.